I was a little anxious throwing out the first pitch, but it was a great experience and I only hope we helped raise awareness by doing so,” said Dr. Barnswell. “Early detection is the key in treating prostate cancer. Since there are no real symptoms the only way to detect prostate cancer is with aggressive early screening and we need to spread the word.” Dr. Barnswell’s practice, Advanced Urology Centers of New York – Elmont, provides state of the art urologic care to patients from the community and around the world. He is a recognized expert in his field and lectures extensively on prostate cancer, voiding dysfunction and men’s sexual health.
- Dr. Kapoor Speaks of LUGPA Position on Access to PSA Screening
- Dr. Deepak A. Kapoor Talks about Urologists’ Standpoint on Prostate Cancer Screening
- Positive Prostate Biopsies Increasing
- Belmont Stakes “Blue Ribbon Run for Prostate Cancer”
- Dr. Paul A. Peller, AUCNY- Bethpage Honored at St. Joseph Hospital’s Casino Night Gala