Michael Nagar, MD “Gleason pattern 5 is frequently underdiagnosed on prostate needle-core biopsy” published in Urology in January 2012. In Addition, Dr. Nagar presented his abstract, “Gleason pattern 5 is frequently underdiagnosed on prostate needle-core biopsy” at the United States & Canadian Academy of Pathology (USCAP) Annual Meeting in Vancouver. The USCAP Meeting, the largest educational gathering of physician pathologists, was held in March 2012.
- Dr. Kapoor Speaks of LUGPA Position on Access to PSA Screening
- Dr. Deepak A. Kapoor Talks about Urologists’ Standpoint on Prostate Cancer Screening
- Positive Prostate Biopsies Increasing
- Belmont Stakes “Blue Ribbon Run for Prostate Cancer”
- Dr. Paul A. Peller, AUCNY- Bethpage Honored at St. Joseph Hospital’s Casino Night Gala